AdsenseExtreme.com

Saturday 6 November 2010

Passat B5 Blog, Forum & Web Links

This is a compliled list of my favorite forums, blog links and useful web sites for all things Passat.  If you have a VW blog page please post a comment with your URL and I will be happy to add it to the list.  Im always on the look out for new sites so if you have a favorite not listed here let me know.  I will keep adding sites and links as I find them.




Forum Links


Passat World Forum
VW Audi Forum
UK Passats
Volkswagen Forum
Club GTi Volkswagen Chat




Favorite Blog Links


VW-Passat-B5-Self-Study-Guide-SP191
dorbritzdesigns.blogspot.com
boostedorbust.blogspot.com
madaboutgoo.blogspot.com


Feedback and comments welcome.
If you found this guide useful please click on my sponsored links.



Blog Directory
Premium Trick

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic :-). Just what i wanted, a website which is in simple English and has all the information i need.

    ReplyDelete